Additional Things to Know
The City of Aspen requires anyone building a fence, barrier or berm to go through an application process through the Community Development department.
Apply for a Fence Permit:
Complete the following forms, with all of the required information, to the City Community Development department anytime during office hours.

Submit your application and pay fees to:
City of Aspen
Community Development
City Hall, 3rd Floor
130 S. Galena St.
Aspen, CO 81611
(970) 920-5090

Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:30pm