What Does a Pre-application Meeting Involve?
purpose of the pre-application meeting is to informally review the
proposed development plan. This allows the developer to determine the
most efficient methods of development review before committing any
significant time or money to their plans. Generally, common topics of
Schedule a Pre-application Meeting:
- The general nature of the development
- The anticipated review procedure for the development
- The referral agencies that will be involved in the expected review process
- The contents that will be required in the formal application
- An estimate of the application fee
- Written summary at the conclusion of the meeting, to provide the developer with directions
- Neighborhood outreach requirements
To schedule a pre-application meeting, contact Planning and Zoning at the information below.
City of Aspen
Planning and Zoning
City Hall, 3rd Floor
130 S. Galena Street
Aspen, CO 81611
Phone: (970) email@example.com
Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm (M-F)
Get a Pre-application Summary:
After your pre-application meeting, staff will provide you with a written summary of the discussion, next steps and review required. This summary will be a guiding document for you to modify your plans to ensure you are compliant with the Land Use Code
, and the summary will be required as part of your Land Use Application.