If you are serving food at a public event, you must have a current Retail Food Service License
and fill out the Temporary Event Food Service Application Form.
Requirements for Serving Food at a Public Event:
- Temporary Event Food Service Application must be submitted at least 14 days prior to the event.
- Temporary hand washing stations must be supplied by the vendor or event coordinator.
- Only limited preparation is allowed on-site:
- Slicing, dicing and washing of raw produce must be done in a licensed facility.
- No raw meat, poultry, fish or eggs can be prepared on-site.
- Out of town vendors must have a local commissary within 30 minutes of the event and obtain an approval letter from that commissary.
- All waste must be disposed of properly - dumping waste water into storm drains is not allowed.
- All Colorado Retail Food Regulations still apply.
Complete the Temporary Event Food Service Application:
The application below will need to be submitted to the City Environmental Health department at least 14 days prior
to the event.
Temporary Event Food Service License Application
Submit your application and direct any questions to: