If you are contemplating any construction in the commercial core there can potentially be many unique challenges involved with obtaining a building permit and/or conducting business.
These challenges can involve, but are not limited to:
• Unique Land Use Approval Process(es)
• Dynamic Zoning Restrictions
• Commercial Design standards
• Historic Preservation Approval
• Restrictive Hours and Dates of Construction
We strongly encourage all applicants to hold a pre-application conference with a Planner in the Community Development Department so that any questions regarding the unique requirements for building within the Commercial Core can be addressed.
Contact the Planner of the Day: