Regulations for City of Aspen Open Space Parcels:
• Hours of operation are from sunrise to sunset, unless otherwise noted.
• Operation of motorized vehicle is prohibited except for maintenance or authorized use.
• Recreational activities are limited to specific sites.
• Keep noise and activity to a minimum.
• Dogs are prohibited, unless otherwise noted, and leashes are required at all times.
• Hunting, camping, and equestrian use is prohibited.
• Damaging or removal of open space property or natural features including, but not limited to,
wildflowers, rocks, wildlife, trees, etc., is prohibited.
• It is prohibited to disturb or harass any wildlife or wildlife habitat.
• Fishing is allowed in designated areas only.
• It is unlawful to engage in any activity within or upon a natural area, or portion of the area when a sign has been posted for the protection of wild animals.
Contact Open Space Ranger, Brian Long by email or call 970-920-5120.