Spring Transit and ParkingInformation
Contact: Lynn Rumbaugh, TransportationPrograms Manager, 920-5038, firstname.lastname@example.org or John Krueger,Transportation Director, 920-5042, email@example.com
Aspen,Colorado – March 27, 2014–The City of Aspen will transition to its spring transit schedule in April. The appropriate information is listed below.
· The Castle-Maroon, Cemetery Lane,Hunter Creek and Mountain Valley routes will operate from approximately 7 a.m.-12a.m. Monday through Saturday beginning April 14th
· The Castle-Maroon, Cemetery Lane,Hunter Creek and Mountain Valley routes will operate from 7:00am-9:00pm onApril 20. Beginning April 27, the shuttles will operate from 9 a.m.-9p.m. on Sundays.
· Seasonal Shuttles: The Cross TownShuttle and Galena Street Shuttles end for the season on April 20th
· Park for free in downtown Aspen onSaturdays beginning April 26th. Paidparking remains in effect Monday through Friday. Sundays are always free.
· Free Night Out parking is availablein the Rio Grande Parking Plaza from 6 p.m.-3 a.m. all days of the week.
· Carpools of two or more adults maypick up a free carpool parking permit at the Airport Parking Kiosk on weekdaysbetween 6 a.m. and 11 a.m. Visit www.commuterconnect.netfor help with locating carpool partners.
· Pay for parking quickly and easilyvia cell phone at www.paybyphone.com.
LateNight Taxi Service – Fridays and Saturdays
· High Mountain Taxi will provide freelate-night service from Rubey Park to any City of Aspen bus stop on Fridays andSaturdays during the off season. Servicewill be available at 12:30, 1:00, 1:30 and 2:00 a.m.
Call970-925-8484 for bus route and schedule information.