- Rebate: One application gets you 25% of project cost, up to $5,000 per property between City of Aspen and CORE (tax credits may be available as well). The maximum rebate you may receive in any calendar year is $2,500 from the City of Aspen. If you have completed a qualifying efficiency project within the past 12 months, you may apply for a retroactive rebate for that project (however, prior project approval is recommended). CORE will only retroactively rebate up to 180 days. Rebate Application Form
- Special Stipulations: Contact the City of Aspen Utility Efficiency Manager at 970.920.5118 for project approval on all of the items below prior to installation. All commercial properties must be on the City of Aspen electric grid unless otherwise noted. All projects must reduce electric consumption to qualify (unless a water saving project). The City of Aspen is willing to consider any efficient product for a rebate. Supply the Utility Efficiency Manager with the spec sheet for consideration.
- Not an Aspen Electric customer? Rebates may be available through CORE or Holy Cross Energy.
Lighting (energy efficient)
The City of Aspen is a long-term wholesale electric public power utility customer of the Municipal Energy Agency of Nebraska (MEAN). MEAN, in partnership with its customers, has developed a commercial lighting program
to further incentivize and increase energy efficiency.
Advanced Evaporative Cooling
VFD Air Compressors
Food Service Measures
Office Equipment Measures
Low Flow Fixtures
High Efficiency Dishwashers
High Efficiency Washing Machines
Toilets (Water Sense)
- Rebate: $75 per installed toilet (includes installation costs), no maximum. Rebate Application Form
- Special Stipulations: Contact the City of Aspen Utility Efficiency Manager at 970.920.5118 for project approval prior to installation and rebate application. To qualify for this rebate, the property must be located within the City of Aspen Urban Growth Boundary.