Collection of Information by aspenpitkin.com
To improve the content and usability of this website, several categories of information are automatically collected from users. This information includes the following:
- The apparent Internet Protocol address of your Internet Service Provider and/or your computer, if your computer has an IP address assigned directly to it.
- The apparent Fully Qualified Domain Name of your Internet Service Provider and/or your computer, if your computer has a domain name assigned directly to it.
- The type of browser (example Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.) used and the operating system resident on a user's computer.
- The date and time a user visited the site.
- The web pages accessed at the site.
- The Uniform Resource Locator of the site which a user visited prior to acgov.org (if detectable).
This information is used to identify site performance needs, to ensure compatibility with the technology used by it's visitors, and to improve services offered on aspenpitkin.com. In order to accomplish those goals, statistical analysis may be performed on the data collected.
This web site does not collect data for commercial or marketing purposes and does not sell, exchange or distribute the data for commercial or marketing purposes. The web site does not rent or sell personally identifiable information (i.e., information such as name, address, phone number, e-mail).
Links from or to a Third Party
The web site may be linked from or to local, State and federal government agencies, and other websites. The existence of those links does not constitutes endorsement of the destination or departure website(s) or of the content of said destination or departure website(s).