|Spring Transit and Parking Information|
Spring Transit and Parking Information
Contact: John Krueger, Transportation Director, 920-5042, firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspen, Colorado – March 24, 2016 – The City of Aspen will transition to its spring off-season transit schedule and parking rates in April.
Aspen Free Shuttles
• The Cross Town Shuttle ends winter service April 16; returning June 10 for the summer.
• The Galena Street Shuttle ends winter service April 16.
• Beginning April 17, Castle-Maroon, Hunter Creek, Cemetery Lane and Mountain Valley routes operate from 7am – 12am, Monday through Saturday; 9am – 9pm Sundays.
• Late night taxi service will operate Friday and Saturday from 12:30am – 2am. Taxi’s depart at :00 and :30 from Rubey Park and serve any City of Aspen bus stop.
• Saturday parking is free starting Saturday April 1, 2017. Sundays and holidays are free. Paid Saturday parking begins again June 1, 2017.
• Off-season parking rates take effect April 1.
• Carpools of two or more adults may pick up a free carpool parking permit at the Airport Parking Kiosk on weekdays between 6 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Visit www.commuterconnect.net for help with locating carpool partners.
Call 970-925-8484 for bus route and schedule information.